The Institute has an intake of 180 students each year.
Open Category Candidate :
· 45% in 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject for open category
Reserved Category Candidate :
· 40% in 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject for – SC/ST/SEBC/EWS
Candidates awaiting their results may also apply, provided they clear their exam with the requisite marks before a specified date.
a. Admission Counselling
- Admissions to the 5 Years Integrated M.Sc.(IT) Program shall be given as under;
i. All the Government Seats shall be filled on the basis of merit list prepared by the LJKU 5 Years Integrated M.Sc.(IT) Admission Committee.
ii. All the Management Seats shall be filled by the Management of the respective Professional Educational College / Institution, on the basis of inter merit list of the students.
- The intimation received, in respect of sanction of seats, by the LJKU 5 Years Integrated M.Sc.(IT) Committee three days prior to the commencement of the counselling programme, shall be considered as available seats.
- Before commencement of admission process, if any unaided College / Institution requests the LJKU 5 Years Integrated M.SC.(IT) Admission Committee, to fill up the Management Seats, such Management Seats shall also be considered as available for giving admissions.
- Final merit list will be prepared and displayed on institutes notice board/ website.
- Students will be informed and invited for final documentation verification/ submission and payment of fees.
- Candidates obtaining admission under Management Quota and Vacant Quota who could not present all the required mark sheets, certificates and documents at the time of admission screening shall be given within fifteen days, once their admission has been confirmed.
- Each candidate taking admission shall submit an undertaking. Undertaking shall cover following points
o The candidate is duly bound by rules/ regulations prescribed by LJKU/UGC/ Govt. Gujarat/ Institute or any other regulatory body which may change from time to time regarding
i. Various Fees (Exam, enrolment, library, tuition etc.),
ii. Admission Eligibility Criteria
iv. Sexual Harassment
b. Cancellation of Admission:
i. Admission if cancelled due to any reason DURING admission procedure can be cancelled and refund of fees deposited will be made after deduction of processing fees of Rs. 1000/-.
ii. Admission if cancelled due to any reason AFTER admission procedure is over, fees deposited for first year will not be refunded.
c. Once the institute/ section allotted to a student, it shall not be changed. Allotment of institute/ sections and any changes pertaining to the same will be subject to the institution’s discretion.
The fee structure for the course is decided by LJKU.
The fee structure for the current academic year 2021 is given below.
Semester 1 to 6 (Bachelors)
Rs. 18,000/- per semester
Semester 7 to 10 (Masters)
Rs. 37,500/- per semester
Address: L.J. Institute of Computer Applications, Near Sarkhej – Sanand Circle, Off. Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad - 382210
Mobile: 9099063417/ 7016339893
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org