Admission Procedure

In accordance with the policy of the Government of Gujarat, LJP admits students through centralized admission process conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC).

The Institute normally surrenders 75% of seats to the ACPDC which finalizes the admission, collects the fees and sends the data to the Institute. Admissions to remaining 25% seats of Management Quota are made out of the requests received from other students who may have qualified as per ACPDC norms in response to the Institutes advertisement. However, the admissions to these 25% seats are finalized only after they are confirmed by ACPDC.